Friday 16 May 2008

Hard On

Looking forward to a bit of sleaze at the end of the month - a trip to Hard On club in London, where I was determined to go before I get too old! I finally got round to joining last week, and the train and hotel are already booked. I've heard lots about the club, and did once go to its forerunner, Fist - although that was a few years ago now.

Obviously I've had to decide what to wear: fetishwear is essential. I already had the boots, a leather jacket and some leather jeans, but this needs something a little bit more striking. I gather lots of the Hard On regulars wear rubber. I've tried that (most recently in Berlin at Easter) and decided I don't like it. Apart from the fact that it takes forever to put on and is a major struggle to get off again, it makes you sweaty - in my book, not a turn on. Have got a new pair of leather chaps and a leather jockstrap.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not into anything "hardcore" but I do like a bit of "safe sleaze".

No comments: